No, really, i’m finishing my PHD!
my Projects Half Done!!
There will be pictures soon, I promise! I have soooo many projects i’m in the midst of, you wouldn’t even believe it! Ready for my list (because i’m totally a list person…) I’ll link patterns when I can, but some of these are either my own pattern, or i’m test knitting for someone, so the pattern’s not up yet!
This is me:
1. Squirrel’s Paradise Lace Baby Blanket Test Knit – Finish cabled i-cord bind off over 650 (ish) stitches!
2. Crocheted princess hat with braids and crown – add braids, make crown, ship to customer!
3. Doctor Who double knit blanket squares (5) – Start… make… finish.
5. My orange Wool of the Andes Spinning Project (as seen in the post below this! Ravelry Link for those interested)
6. A Pink Mesh Cotton Beach Bag – Make and add handle
7. Fluffy Rainbow Colored Owl Obsession Blanket – Add White parts and sew together
8. A Rainbow Infinity Scarf that i’m designing – Make 85% of it, and get pattern tested, publish pattern
9. A crocheted bag that i’m designing – make 50% of it, and get pattern tested, publish pattern
10. Lafayette Scarf – Finish other 50% of it (I’m using 1 skein instead of 2, I think, for a scarf instead of shawl)
11. Blue Serenity Blanket – Finish the last 25%
12. Waterfall Blanket – Finish last 40%
13. Jude Bag – Just Add Lining!!
14. Cabled Slipper Boots – Make 1 foot, and 2 tops
15. Color Block Blanket – Make the other 50% of the squares and sew together
16. Cool Kid Cowl – Knit 20% more and Finish off
There’s more, but I think you get the picture for now!! This isn’t even including the ones I WANT to make – That’s another list in and of itself.. maybe you’ll get to see that sometime too!
Stick around, you’ll be seeing a lot of progress/ finishing pictures of these projects and more soon!